Everyone playing on the same page.
Team training is an opportunity for the offensive skill players to train together with a focus on the specifics of their offensive scheme. Players work on perfecting timing, route running technique, landmarks on routes, adjusting to defensive looks and more. Taking the extra time for QBs and receivers to understand what one another are doing and seeing on the field pays dividends at game time.
Team sessions may be set up as individual sessions or as a series of multiple training sessions. Contact us to set up a customized program for your offensive skill group.
- Real-time video analysis & feedback
- Defensive recognition & offensive strategy
- Timing, technique, and landmarks
- Route running
- Optimizing throw location & trajectory
- Situational awareness, avoiding rush, & pocket mobility
New to the QB Institute? Schedule an evaluation session to get started.
Questions? CONTACT US