Small Group Training
Take your game to the next level.
Small group quarterback training sessions provide QBs with the benefits of individual instruction in a more competitive, practice-like atmosphere. Quarterbacks of similar age and ability train in groups of 4-6, typically 1-2 sessions per week.
Quarterbacks will develop footwork and passing mechanics in game-like scenarios. Throwing under pressure and off-platform is emphasized. QBs will learn how to adjust their throwing motion for a wide variety of passing situations.
Small group training offers quarterbacks the opportunity to challenge each other and develop the mental toughness and competitiveness necessary to succeed at the position. New quarterbacks should schedule an evaluation prior to their first group training session.
- Real-time video analysis & feedback
- QB-specific mobility, stability, & power exercises
- Film study & board work
- Defensive recognition & offensive strategy
- Detailed passing mechanics training
- Footwork, balance, posture, & coordination
- Situational awareness, avoiding rush, & pocket mobility
New to the QB Institute? Schedule an evaluation session to get started.
Questions? CONTACT US