Efficiency is the goal and is unique to the individual.
Quarterback is arguably the most challenging position of all sports and our coaches are experts at getting every ounce of potential out of each player. 1-on-1 sessions offer the most customized training experience for quarterbacks, whether preparing for freshman year of high school or an NFL season.
Quarterbacks can expect improvements in passing mechanics, footwork, balance & posture, pocket awareness and mobility, and any other specific areas of need.
Mental preparation, film study, coverage recognition, and situational awareness are often addressed in private training sessions. Quarterbacks should come prepared to be challenged mentally and physically for an intense hour, focused on the details of improving their craft.
- Real-time video analysis & feedback
- QB-specific mobility, stability, & power exercises
- Film study & board work
- Defensive recognition & offensive strategy
- Detailed passing mechanics training
- Footwork, balance, posture, & coordination
- Situational awareness, avoiding rush, & pocket mobility
New to the QB Institute? Schedule an evaluation session to get started.
Questions? CONTACT US